gdb Charity Challenge 2018
10 May 2018
Come and join us for the gdb Charity Challenge 2018. Raise money for 13 local charities whilst investing in your team with this motivating team building 'It's a Knockout' event.
Meet for pre-event refreshments ready for a fun filled afternoon of fully supervised 'It's a Knockout' events. This will be followed by a delicious alfresco buffet to include a choice of luxury Paellas, canapé desserts & soft drinks. The event will conclude with a winners trophy presentation and the gdb Charity Raffle Draw.
The Chairty Raffle tickets will be availabale for purchase from Nick Handley of West Sussex Mediation Service - please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07768872676/01403 800182 if you would like to pruchase a ticket. Take a look at the prizes available to win here!
Date: Thursday 10th May 2018
Price: Teams of 8 at £660 + VAT
Venue: South of England Event Centre, Selsfield Road, Ardingly, West Sussex, RH17 6TL (http://www.southofenglandeventcentre.co.uk)
Support 13 local charities within the gdb membership
Invest in your team with this motivating team building opportunity
Network with other professionals who are there to find out what you do
Raise your company profile
- Chestnut Tree House
- Dame Vera Lynn Trust
- Golden Lion Childrens Trust
- Kent Sussex & Surrey Air Ambulance
- The Olive Tree Cancer support Centre
- St Catherine's Hospice
- SASH Charity
- Sussex Wildlife Trust
- Young Enterprise
- Young Epilepsy
- West Sussex Mediation Service
How the day will run:
Registration & Team Briefing
Teams of 8 compete in a selection of 'It's a Knockout' type activities, for example;
- Inflatable Human Table Football
- Inflatable Beach Volleyball/Inflatable Dodgeball
- Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Record Breaker; an addictive catching/throwing game based on a Guinness World Record attempt
- Team Turn; a communication & strategy challenge, and to get a good time it can also be surprising physical
- Wacky races to include Giant Skis, Space Hoppers, Caterpillars and Drainpipe Run
- Mental challenges/puzzles
Networking 2 course alfresco buffet to include a choice of 3 luxury paellas & refreshments
Prize Giving & gdb Charity Raffle to be draw (tickets available separately)
To book your team please complete & return the following booking form.
Places are limited, your booking is confirmed on receipt of payment.
Cancellation deadline is 12th April 2018 | Cancellations must be made in writing. It will not be possible to refund cancellations notified after this date. *VAT will be charged at the current rate.
For participation terms and conditions please see http://www.altitudeevents.org/terms-and-conditions/