GTR Network Launches KeyGo to all GTR Stations
13 Feb 2018
I’m pleased to inform you that keyGo – our smartcard pay as you go product has gone live across the GTR network. Like the Key, keyGo will enable passengers to tap and go at all GTR stations without having to buy a ticket or load up a balance. After registration, the smartcard is linked to a nominated payment card and at the end of the day the best value walk-up fare for your travel will be charged.
keyGo will benefit passengers who currently purchase off-peak or day tickets and who may frequently travel for leisure or work.
- It will always give the best value walk-up fare for your travel within a day
- It will charge automatically at the end of each day for the journeys you’ve made that day
- No need to queue at ticket offices or ticket machines
- Just tap through ticket gates quickly and easily
- Get an automatic notification if you’re due compensation because of a delayed journey (ADR) if opted in to receive alerts
- Once you’ve activated the card ‘out-boundary’, you can travel to any GTR stations inside or outside boundary – but NOT to TfL stations
keyGo was previously trialled on the Southern network; following feedback from users a number of changes were made before further roll out across the network.
We will be holding a Webinar hosted by Liam Ludlow, head of retail development on 8 March about keyGo, if this event is of interest to you please let us know and we will be in touch with further details closer to the time. Marketing and media activity for keyGo will increase over next few weeks.
Further information can be found on the below pages: