gdb April Educational Seminar at Roffey Park
26 Apr 2019
21st Century Working – Engaging People, Empowering Process: Creating opportunity & growth by updating the rules.
Alastair Badman, Managing Director, Workhorse
Emma Cleary, DIrector, Flexibility Matters
SME businesses want to grow but what’s holding them back? It’s not just money. Often it is time and the right people. Right now in the 21st century, how can we positively disrupt old patterns of running business to gain greater flexibility, human resource, engagement and time to gain greater profitability and growth?
Two member companies, Flexibility Matters and Workhorse, are driving a new perspective in their areas. In this session you will learn:
- How a true, strategic approach to flexible recruiting gives you not only gives you a more flexible human resource that’s more cost-effective, it creates a level of engagement that drives personal and business growth hand-in-hand
- How a focus on quality of work hours over quantity, and autonomy over micro-management, frees you up as a business owner and takes the brakes off your business
- Where technology is distrupting external markets for profitability, how you can now apply technology for internal growth and change, quickly, easily and most importantly, flexibly as you grow.
- How tailored technology is possible even on small budgets and with little time, saving business owners huge amounts of time and gaining a clearer view of the business as a whole.
- How combining the two is leading to growth for both companies.
Roffey Park Institute, Horsham RH12 4TB
Friday 25th January 2019
Time: 11am - 12pm (prior to the Members Meeting)