04 Jun 2020
This 90-minute online session will be live and interactive, giving you an opportunity to ask questions and discuss solutions.
The aim of the session is to address how to:
- Lead people through unexpected and highly challenging times.
- Sort through uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Take control and normalise with a view to supporting and delivering.
- Identify when to step in, when to support and when to leave people to it.
Date: Thursday 4th June
Book your place HERE
- The challenges?
- What do staff need?
- What is required of you by the organisation?
3E Leadership Model
- Introducing the 3E model (Expectations, Engagement, Empowerment)
- 3E Crisis Leadership in Action: A dynamic model
- Control Phase
- Support Phase
- Trust Phase
How to join the Webinar:
The Webinar will take place via Zoom. If you haven't already, you will need to sign up to this resource (for free) in order to gain access to this session.
Once you have booked your place, you will receive further details and an access code which will enable you to join.
Abount the trainer:
Joe Cheal is the Lead Consultant for Imaginarium Learning & Development and the author of various books including ‘Solving Impossible Problems’.
Since 1993, he has personally trained, coached and mentored over 12,000 people across more than 100 companies.
He has worked with a broad range of organisational cultures across many sectors including: manufacturing, engineering, construction, pharmaceutical, energy, telecoms, financial, retail, food, education, charity and public sector.
He has a BA in Psychology and Philosophy and an MSc in Organisational Development.
Joe is also a mentor for the University of Sussex Business School, TOPRA and Mentor-East Sussex.