2020 saw consumer and business behaviour change in a radical way due to the global Covid19 pandemic.
What are some of the key trends we have seen and which may we see in 2021? How can founders and businesses innovate for their customers in a rapidly changing world?
This session is ideal for you if:
- You recognise that 2021 is a key year for you to launch new products, services or adapt your business plan but you aren't sure what to do next
- 2020 saw great change for your industry and you want to remain ahead of your competitors
- You are interested in how to adopt a more innovative approach in your business
- You'd like to learn how to de-risk innovation
- You'd like to Innovate through incremental improvement as well as more radical changes
- You'd like to meet like-minded businesses
- You are interested in Plus X Brighton and the BRITE Innovation programme
About your hosts
Mat Hunter is the Co-founder and Co-CEO of Plus X Innovation Hubs, a growing network of Innovation hubs throughout the UK including Plus X Brighton. Mat's career began in Silicon Valley with world renowned innovation agency, IDEO. Since, he has been Chief Design Officer at the Design Council and Managing Director of the Central Research Laboratory. He is recognised as a thought leader, frequently speaking at innovation and design conferences, arts and business institutions.
Samantha Harland is the Programme Manager from Plus X Brighton and is currently running the BRITE Innovation programme which is an innovation business support programme for local SMEs. As well as a background in FMCG brands such as Diageo and Unilever, Samantha has a wealth of innovation consulting experience, working in advisory roles at Wired Sussex, Digital Catapult and Entrepreneurial Spark.
The Brighton Research Innovation Technology Exchange (BRITE) is a business innovation programme for ambitious and established businesses led by a highly experienced and dedicated team from Plus X Brighton, in partnership with the University of Brighton which is renowned for world-class research innovation expertise. The BRITE programme is receiving up to £5m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
Date: Friday 15th January 2021
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am
Free for gdb Members
Non member fee applies
TO BOOK THROUGH EVENTBRITE, PLEASE CLICK HERE