Wild about schools
We are now taking bookings for school classes to visit Woods Mill nature reserve. Explore our 44 acre nature reserve, with meadows, hedges, ponds and woodland, and take part in fun activities and games. This experience will help the children develop a sense of excitement, curiosity and protection for the natural world.
Most of the nature reserve is now accessible by wheelchair and there is a classroom with a wide range of equipment for indoor and outdoor studies. Please get in touch to find out more.
This Halloween, go on a thrilling journey to uncover some of the UK's most spine-tingling species. From Ghost Slugs and Devil's Fingers, to Mother Shipton moths and hooting owls, you'll be amazed how many wild wonders have a connection to the supernatural.
- 31 October: Nature Tots - Brighton
- 01 November: Deneway's Wild Future - 16-25 year olds, Brighton
- 13 November: Forest School Training Level 1 - Tilgate Park, Crawley
- 15 November: An Introduction to Gulls - Goring-by-Sea
- 18 November: The Ocean Symposium - Bexhill