Gatwick Diamond Business is pleased to be delivering this Virtual Q&A Session in partnership with employment law and tax specialists, solicitor Fiona Martin at Martin Searle Solicitors and tax adviser Emma Beynon at Kreston Reeves.
Date: Friday 15th May
This session will focus on helping businesses survive this lockdown covering The Corona Virus Job Retention Scheme for employees and directors and the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme.
You will be able to question our legal and tax experts about the best options for you and your business and the practicalities of claiming money back from HMRC. This session will cover:
- Who is eligible for furlough ?
- Conditions that must be complied with
- Consultation and agreement
- Alternatives to Furlough - salary sacrifice, part time working and carrying out a fair redundancy process
- The self-employment income support scheme
- Deferring VAT and self-assessment tax payments
- Claiming back money from HMRC for furloughed staff
- Any new guidance from HMRC on claiming support for the self employed
You will be invited to submit your questions in advance of the session and questions can also be asked at the session to make this a truly interactive event.
Book your place HERE