How many times have you thought or heard that it's hard to find time to work ON your business, rather than just IN it? The third year of #ShakeToCreate is now open and it's a chance for a growing business to win 35 hours of free creative services. Get your website refreshed, get a marketing plan in place or get professionally designed marketing materials created. Whatever you choose, it will free up some of your time to focus on what you do best for your customers.
Previous winners have benefitted from:
- A 270% increase in direct sales
- 88% increase in website visitors (year on year)
- An e-newsletter open rate of 35% (14% above the Mailchimp average for the health & fitness industry)
What's the deal?
- #ShakeToCreate is open to companies who have not yet worked with Shake It Up Creative Ltd.
- The winning hours include design, marketing, PR and website development services (does not include SEO services)
- You must be a UK-based company
- The company must be over 1 year old and ready to go the next level
So if you want to get more intelligent with your marketing and are in need of help across a range of marketing activities including design, web, digital and PR, submit your entry by April 6th.
How to enter
Create a brief video of yourself saying what you need doing and telling us why your business should win. Tell us your business ambitions and goals and introduce us to some of your team.
Find out all the information you need and the entry form link at http://www.shakeitupcreative.com/shake-create/
Submit your video by April 6th, 2018
Why work with us?
"Winning Shake to Create has been such a great opportunity for me and Exercise in the City. As the sole Founder my days are so busy and there have been things I've always wanted to do but just haven't had the capacity or the knowledge to do. Rachael and Meg have really helped to promote my business providing both practical marketing and design outputs as well as insightful tips and advice. Plus, my new business cards look great and I've had lots of comments on them. Rachael and Meg thank you so much for everything over the last year!"
Julia Scodie, Exercise In The City, London