Borde Hill Garden are offering two wonderful evenings of open air opera, with La Traviata on Friday 26th July and The Barber of Seville on Saturday 27th July. Why not combine the operas with a unique opportunity to entertain your guests to a champagne reception inside the Elizabethan Mansion, reserved seating at the performance and a delicious picnic hamper.
Open Air Operas at Borde Hill Garden - Hospitality Package
- Exclusive use of the Trophy Room within the Elizabethan Mansion for champagne reception
- Complimentary tickets x 30 for 1 performance
- Drinks reception (champagne and canapes) between 6.30pm - 7.30pm on one night
- Mr and Mrs Stephenson Clarke and the Opera Brava Director will be present to welcome guests
- Reserved seating on South Lawn for the performance
- Complimentary opera programme
- Picnic hamper (Cheese Board Selection to include 4 cheeses with Grapes, Walnuts and Wafers, Italian Cured Meat Selection, Farmhouse Terrine with Onion Jam, Olives and Hummus, Crusty Roll, Real Crisps, Macaroons, Bottle of Mineral Water, Half a Bottle of Wine).
£2,850 + VAT (up to 30 people) for either 26th or 27th July
If you would like to entertain your clients (up to 30 people) on both the 26th & 27th July with the above offer the fee for both nights will be;
£5,000 + VAT
For more information about this corporate hospitality opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org
General details about the operas can be found, as well as individual ticket sales at: