MHA Carpenter Box is proud to support the SMB Growth Hub - an alliance of forward-thinking businesses, with the aim of supporting SMEs through knowledge-sharing and collaboration.
Join the SMB Growth Hub for this live webinar, with Q&A and interactive polls. We'll be looking at the new strategies business leaders are now adopting to survive and thrive in a COVID-world
Date: Wednesday 24 June
- Make Changes Now: Don't wait for the new normal, invest and adapt
- Take Advantage of Tech: Evaluate your business and review efficiency of the tools you have in a hybrid workplace
- Future-Proof your Finances: Cash flow and credit management in the current crisis
- Furlough: Addressing employee concerns and employment rights
- Making Marketing Work: Utilising your Sales and Marketing team at this time
Speakers include Hayden Winters, Cloud and Digital Solutions Manager at MHA Carpenter Box, Carlene Jackson, CEO of Cloud9 Insight, Andrew Hookway, Co-Founder of Extech Cloud, Gerry Lawrence, Director of Freeman Clarke and Allison Grant, Partner at Healys Solicitors.
Places are limited, so book online today to secure your place.