Team Connector - Your Return to the Workplace
Published: 04 Aug 2020
Your Return to the Workplace
Whatever size your business, if you have been away from your office, factory or other premises for any period of time during the past few months, then you and your colleagues may be apprehensive about your Return to the Workplace.
Ahead of the Return to your Workplace:
- How prepared are you, as an employee for the Return to the Workplace?
- How well prepared are your team for re-integration?
- What are the practical considerations for that return?
- What will be the impact on your colleagues who are making that return?
- How do you work with colleagues in a blended environment of your Workplace, their homes and other flexible spaces?
In this interactive workshop you will:
- Discuss the practical steps you need to take to re-open your workplace
- Understand the issues you and your team may be facing as they return
- Identify strategies and tactics to address those issues
- Create a Return to the Workplace Plan that works for your people and your business
- Implement a Return to the Workplace communications strategy for your colleagues
- Your preparedness as an employer for managing blended workplaces
- Your team’s approach to multi-site working
- The practical steps you need to take to manage effective home, remote & conventional workplace working
- Team building with remote and distanced teams
Fee: £32.50 +vat
The workshop is led by Jeremy Taylor of The Company Connector. Past attendees of Jeremy’s events said:
- "It is not often that someone explains something, and you just nod and recognise the points they raise, both in terms of personal experience and in the guilt of having done exactly the same thing.”
- "I have witnessed many of his business talks and presentations. They are clear, concise and precise, and they certainly cut through the noise. "
- “Loved Jeremy’s wicked sense of humour … wonderful host”
- "He has the ability to make you feel at ease, whilst constructively challenging you, and the way you conduct your business.”
- “Jeremy, you make a great Facilitator!”
- “You imparted the necessary information, made it relevant to the audience and encouraged their responses”
To book, please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/return-to-the-workplace-workshop-tickets-112496815002
For more, please call 07831 148064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org