About this Event
Between Covid and Brexit, it's been hard for business focus to be on anything else for the last six months. But although the Chancellor paused the changes to IR35 in the private sector, back in March, those changes are on pause and have not disappeared. And with 6 months to go until the new go live, it's important to get your workforce planning sorted now. Join us to discuss:
Date: 20th October 2020
Time: 11.00am - 12.00pm GMT
Speakers: Dawn Ford, Legal Counsel for Europe and Asia from Volt and Adam Wooldridge, Director for Volt.
- What we can learn from the public sector roll out and how to avoid making the same mistakes in the private sector
- What you need to do now
- How to avoid loss of key talent from your business
- The pros and cons of the CEST tool and what your realistic alternatives are
- How to get your IR35 determinations done safely and quickly to ensure your company meets its statutory requirements
- How to ensure compliance in your supply chain; in particular in relation to assignments deemed to be inside of IR35
- The possibilities of statement of work
- Insights on the latest Government discussions on the evolution of IR35
- Live Q&A
Book your place here - https://lnkd.in/gr-DSEU
If you would like to submit questions that we can address on the webinar about IR35 then please contact: Head of Marketing for Volt International: email@example.com by the 14th October 2020.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you on our IR35 business webinar.
The Volt Team