Our Growth Hub can help support businesses address the challenges faced by the UK's transition from the EU.
We are working with delivery partners to deliver a range of services as follows.
POST EU TRANSITION SERVICE
Coast to Capital LEP is offering businesses in the area a tailored support service from experienced business advisers delivered by Newable.
The advisers can help you find answers to your specific post EU transition questions as well as reviewing the impact these changes may have on your business and helping you to develop an action plan.
They can provide you with 1:2:1 guidance and advice on challenges and opportunities in the following areas:
- Importing and exporting
- Regulations and standards
- Workforce and people
- Business and legal requirements
- Energy and climate
- Public procurement, IP and UK EU Funding
If you would like to speak to an adviser please send an email to EUTransition@newable.co.uk with details of your business (turnover, number of employees, business sector) and nature of your enquiry.
Please contact Newable to be added to their event distribution list, or for any questions.
Brighton Chamber - EU Transition and Exporting Support
- Webinars with a panel of experts
- Your questions answered sessions
- Expert leaders in peer to peer support groups
- If appropriate, Brighton Chamber will refer you to organisations who can further support your business needs.
For further information, follow the link below:
From Brighton with Love:-
Gatwick Diamond Business and Company Connector Ltd - Support
- Brexit Transition Events
- Advice and guidance on numerous Brexit related topics
Grow Global - EU E-Commerce Support
- Help diagnose your business current online trading activities with the EU and support you with any immediate concerns
- Review your online presence
- Provide 1-2-1 advice
- Create a personalised EU Transition E-commerce Action Plan for your business.
Surrey Chambers | EU Business Readiness Support
- EU Transition Helpline
- Brexit Transition webinars
- Question and answer sessions
- 1-2-1 advice
- If appropriate, Surrey Chambers will refer you to organisations who can further support your business needs.
Worthing and Adur Chamber of Commerce - EU Business Readiness Support
- Brexit Transition webinars
- Expert Hour sessions
Coast to Capital is working with Enterprise M3 and Thames Valley Berkshire and KPMG to deliver three specialist high profile webinars covering the key topic areas related to Post Brexit transition
Join us for three specialist high-profile webinars this month with expert presenters, each focusing on three key topic areas related to post Brexit transition. The series aims to help businesses with whatever their issues or questions relating to Brexit, and arm them with the knowledge to take their business forward.
WEBINAR/SESSION 1 - POST EU TRANSITION OVERVIEW
Date - 11th March
- Iain Prince, Partner specialising in customs
- Andrew Morgan, Senior Partner, South regional chair, Brexit lead
- Kate Clargo, Senior manager customs/indirect tax
- Neil Harries, Manager supply chain
The first in a series of 3 Brexit webinars will provide a focused, bite-sized overview of 'the deal' outlining the key principles, what does it mean for business where are KPMG providing most support to customers.
KPMG have identified 15 key facets of 'the deal' and this webinar will detail how they interlink and advise on how these may impact your business.
WEBINAR/SESSION 2 - VAT & CUSTOMS
Date - 17th March
- Kate Clargo, Senior Manager customs/indirect tax
- Neil Weedon, Director indirect tax
For the second session in our Brexit series, we'll be providing an overview of the key customs and VAT considerations for cross-border trade. We'll run through some of the common questions we've been asked, with a particular focus on the origin and application of the UK/EU trade agreement.
The session will provide examples of import documentation requirements, the application of incoterms, why complete and correct documentation matters and other helpful pointers on how to manage customs compliance day to day.
We will also provide insight into the use of customs reliefs and other procedures that may be of benefit to the business, how to spot these opportunities in a commercial situation, and what to do next.
WEBINAR/SESSION 3 - LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS AND WRAP UP
Date - 31st March
- Amanda Coale, Senior manager legal services,
- Julia Picco, Director legal and immigration
- Andrew Morgan KPMG South regional chair and Brexit lead
Join us for our final session in our Brexit series as we hone in on product regulation, currently the biggest issue for UK imports. We'll also be discussing legal and regulatory updates, data protection and how to navigate immigration in a post-Brexit UK amid a global pandemic.
This session will cover common client issues on legal/regulatory aspects and detail what to watch for over 2021 considering shifting sands on regulatory/tax. Also covered will be; EU nationals moving to the UK, UK nationals moving to Europe and commuters.