Skills 360 Board Vacancies
Published: 24 Nov 2021
- Headteacher Representative
- Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering Business Representative and Sector Champion
- Digital Business Representative and Sector Champion
- Business Representative (from any sector) and Green Skills Champion
The Skills 360 Board brings together employers and skills providers to understand and address key local skills challenges.
Being a member of the Skills 360 Board offers the opportunity to influence the regional skills agenda in the Coast to Capital area. We are at a time of significant change in the UK as we continue to understand and the address the impact of COVID-19 and our exit from the European Union. This along with an ageing population and rapid advances in technology mean the skills debate is urgent and requires an innovative approach more so than ever before.
Your membership of the Skills 360 Board will involve you in policy and decision making at a regional level, helping to shape our negotiations with Government on the best skills deal for the area. You will support us to understand the challenges we currently face and to be a part of the solution. Your networks and influence will bring us the recognition and investment we need to deliver high quality skills education and training in the Coast to Capital area.
For details on each vacancy, including how to apply, download the recruitment packs from the related resources section of this page.
The recruitment timeline for all vacancies is as follows:
- Closing date – Thursday 2 December
- Shortlist agreed – Thursday 9 December
- Panel Interview – Thursday 16 December