Empowering Inclusion - Workplaces of the Future Webinar
Published: 14 Sep 2022
Join Volt’s Empowering Inclusion - Workplaces of the Future Webinar - October 5th 2022, 12.30pm - 1.30pm GMT
Register free today: https://lnkd.in/eBUt_FwA
Ben Batten - SVP & Managing Director at Volt International
Winnie Annan-Forson – Vice President Diversity and Inclusion, UK Europe and the Middle East, Barclays
Annika Allen (She/Her) - Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, All3Media
Paul Deemer - Head of Diversity and Inclusion, NHS Employers
- How big an impact can the right technology such as VR/metaverse and similar tools play in improving inclusion and business growth?
- What have we learned about diversity candidate tracking through the recruitment process and how will it evolve?
- What difference does having a DE&I leadership team make in organizations? What can we do to advance?
- With workplaces now either hybrid or remote – how can we monitor inclusion?
- What does the future of Diversity & Inclusion hold for us? How do we go beyond traditional diversity initiatives?
Volt is a multi award-winning, global workforce solutions expert committed to taking businesses and people forward.