Maysante Consulting and WDR have come together to offer local businesses a FREE Seminar exploring GDPRand the impacts on business. This 2 hour session will also offer an opportunity for informal networking.
The current UK Data Protection legislation is being replaced on 25 May 2018 when the New General Data Protection Regulation (the 'GDPR') comes into effect.
With breaches attracting fines of up to 4% of worldwide turnover or €20 million (whichever is greater), compliance with the new regime is an urgent priority for all businesses.
The new regime will impact businesses across the board as it affects all personal data an organisation holds.
At this seminar, we will consider what specifically GDPR will mean for business owners including:
• The legal grounds for processing
• Privacy notices and privacy impact assessments
• Subject access requests and new rights for data subjects
• New record-keeping requirements
• Transfer of data to third parties
• Data breach notification and consequences of breach
• How to put together a plan for compliance
The seminar will be presented by Mary Asante of Maysante Consulting and will be followed by a short Q & A session and an opportunity to network.
To book click here