14th and 21st November 2018 at the King's Church in Burgess Hill.
This free workshop is run over two days and will explore innovative ways to optimise your business processes and reduce your energy costs, energy waste and environmental impact.
Building on strategic themes identified in the first workshop it provides engineering insight together with saving potential including;
- Renewable energy - produce and storage
- Energy consumption - with intelligent use
- Energy saving via automation
- Data measurement and financial case studies
- Productivity via automation and technical insight
Outcomes and Benefits
- Tips and tricks to get started
- Creation of own business energy and productivity audit plan
- Building of a policy and strategy roadmap to achieve a low carbon business
The workshop will provide sufficient knowledge to go forward with a plan of action. The Green Growth Platform will outline further support available at the end of the workshop. Attendees must be able to take part on both dates.
Eligibility criteria: These workshops will be fully funded and available to eligible European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) businesses. They include SMEs (a small or medium-sized business of up to 250 employees) and have an annual turnover not exceeding 50 million euro, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43 million euro..
This workshop is FREE to all delegates wishing to attend.
Visit the website here for more info and booking: