UK Business Mentoring has a wealth of experience in helping businesses to take a step back from their organisation and look at their growth in a different way.
Being able to take time to look at your business with a different lens can often help you to figure out the best next steps for your growth journey.
Like many business owners, it's your passion and focus that has driven your business to its current stage of growth, but:
- How do you take it to the next stage?
- What do you need to do differently to be more effective?
- How can you develop as a leader to grow a top performing team?
- What simple things can you do to make a big difference?
About the workshop
The workshop will include practical lessons and insights from UK Business Mentoring*, rated number one in the UK for Business Coaching on FreeIndex, supported by real examples of what SME businesses have achieved. It will be interactive with expert discussions, shared experiences and successes.
There'll also be an opportunity to network with the other delegates to share learnings and experiences.
If you'd like to join this event, please register here.
*EMCC Accredited - European Mentoring & Coaching Council
8:30am - Registration, refreshments and networking
9.00am - Welcome and introduction from Santander & UK Business Mentoring
9.15am - Workshop seminar covering:
- A model to highlight the strengths and weaknesses of your business
- 6 simple steps to increase your profitability
- The importance of your style as a business leader and manager
- Getting the best out of your people
- Building your business to sell
12:00pm - Workshop seminar close
Agenda is subject to change.
When - Tuesday, 17 July 2018
Closing date for applications: Friday, 6 July 2018