asb law - Contractual Risk Management Seminar
Published: 07 Feb 2020
We are delighted to announce the first in our series of four seminars themed around Managing risk in your business.
We would like to invite you to join us for part 1 of the series - Contractual Risk Management.
There are two dates available:
- Thursday 12 March in Maidstone between 8:30am and 11:30am.
- Wednesday 25 March in Crawley between 8:30am and 11:30am.
The seminar will cover how to avoid claims and disputes as well as the importance of good contract management including credit notes, Conflict Avoidance Processes, Limitation of Liability and dispute resolution clauses.
Attendance is free of charge and, due to the high level of interest in this subject, we expect spaces to fill up quickly, so please register to secure your seat.
The remaining three seminars in this series are as follows:
- Arbitration, mediation and expert determination
- Meeting the in house challenges - covering More 4 Less, budget control, cost savings, alternative legal service models, LPOs, IT
- Managing risk – covering understanding and mapping risk, why do it, the value it brings to your business
We look forward to seeing you there.