Transvalair - Always Here When You Need Us!
Published: 20 Mar 2020
Transvalair have been closely monitoring the Covid-19 situation. We want to reassure all our customers that not only are we doing all we can to safeguard our staff, visitors and contractors, but we are operating and it’s ‘Business as Usual’.
We understand this is a daunting time for businesses, but we must continue and strive to not only keep operations moving as smoothly as possible, but support your business and delivery needs as much as we can.
While you may have read in the press that borders are closed to people, we are still able to move freight both internationally and domestically.
For the time being, we are:
- Operating as Normal. Our hours of business are still Monday to Friday 0830 – 1730 (International Operations, Domestic and Pallets)
- Monday to Saturday 0700 – 1730 (Two Man/ Home Deliveries)
- Still Accepting Quote requests, making bookings and sending shipments
- Still Accepting Deliveries into our depots, and storing goods as requested
- Still Conducting Meetings however, these will be via email, conference call and video only
Transvalair have had to adapt in this constantly evolving time, and have implemented the following procedures:
- Issued hand sanitiser throughout the office and warehouse spaces.
- Anti-bacterial handwashes are placed at every sink, and good hand hygiene practices are enforced.
- Increased signage and awareness advice have been issued to all staff.
- Each home delivery point will be screened, and doorstep only deliveries maybe carried out to safeguard our clients, customers and our staff. This also includes non-digital POD’s where needed.
- We have the capability to work from home when the need arises, to prevent any disruption to your services.
The Transvalair Group of Companies would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers and clients as they support us through this turbulent time, but want to assure you, that we will support your business needs and together we will continue to operate. And most importantly, stay safe!