Crawley Wellbeing is pleased to offer free NHS Health Checks
NHS Health Checks include:
- Blood pressure & cholesterol checks alongside a lifestyle chat.
- These checks are important as they can help detect potential health problems before they do real damage.
To meet the criteria for the checks an individual will need to:
- Be between 40-74 years old.
- Have no pre-existing heart conditions and/or on medication for:
Stroke or TIA (mini stroke), heart disease or heart failure, diabetes, kidney disease, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation, high cholesterol or heart attack.
- Have not had a NHS health check within the last 5 years.
To find out more, or to book in for an appointment, please email or call the Crawley Wellbeing Team on 01293 585 317.