Upcoming Leadership and Management Course
Published: 03 Feb 2022
On Thursday 10th, 17th, 24th March, Runway Training will be hosting a three-day, Leadership and Management training course online.
This qualification is ideal if you have management responsibilities but no formal training and are serious about developing your abilities. It’s particularly suited to practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change or other pressures.
During the day, our trainer covers, understanding leadership, Leading and motivating a team effectively and Lean Management. Within each topic there are set learning outcomes:
- Understand leadership styles
- Understand leadership qualities and review own leadership qualities and potential.
Leading and motivating a team effectively
- Know how to communicate the organisation’s vision and strategy to the team
- Know how to motivate and develop the team
Lean organisation techniques in business
- Understand the concept of a lean environment
- Be able to implement the productivity needs analysis process
- Be able to produce a process map
Business improvement tools and techniques
- Know about continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen)
- Understand the principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- Be able to use visual indicators to improve the work environment
- Know ways to eliminate variance from processes in the workplace
Working in business teams
- Understand what makes an effective team
- Be able to work effectively in a team
- Understand the role of a team leader
If there are a group of learners from the same organisation enrolling onto this course, there are options to have the course made bespoke to suit the organisation’s needs.