Apprenticeship Reforms Event
Published: 22 Feb 2017
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE APPRENTICESHIP REFORMS? You are invited to drop in and find out more about the Apprenticeship Reforms and how these will affect your business.
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE APPRENTICESHIP REFORMS?
You are invited to drop in and find out more about the Apprenticeship Reforms and how these will affect your business.
Enjoy light refreshments in our Corporate Suite, whilst our experienced Skills Advisers and Assessors answer your questions and will be happy to showcase our fantastic facilities.
How they will work
From April 2017, the way the government funds Apprenticeships is changing. Some employers will be required to contribute to a new Apprenticeship levy, and there will be changes to Apprenticeships for all employers.
The reforms will also replace the existing frameworks with short, employer lead standards, describing the skills and knowledge that an individual needs to be fully competent in an occupation.
This event is designed to provide you with practical advice on establishing and delivering tailored Apprenticeship programmes and to find out more about the implications of the Apprenticeship levy.
HOW WE CAN HELP
We can advise on:
- How the Levy and the Apprenticeship reforms will affect you
- The sequence of activities to go through between now and the funding changing to make sure you are as well placed as possible
- Which new Apprenticeship standards we will be offering relevant to your business' skills gaps
- How to create a training programme that reaps the full benefit of your Levy investment
- How to ensure your organisation has the right strategy in place to maximise its use of Apprenticeship training
Make sure you attend to ensure that your organisation is offering high quality training whilst maximising your recruitment budget.
We look forward to seeing you on the day. Please report to the Visitor Reception at Central Sussex College, College Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1NR.
If you can't make it on the day, please feel free to call us on 0845 155 0043 (press 4) to speak to one of our Skills Advisers, or email us at email@example.com.