Saturday 25 November 9.00am - 5.00pm
Sunday 26 November 9.00am - 4.00pm
Come and pick up special gifts and stocking fillers in a festive setting away from the bustle of the high street.
There's fun for all the family with a giant snow globe, street entertainment as well as live music - and kids can visit Santa in his magical grotto too! (make sure you head there as soon as you arrive at the Show to book a time for your special visit).
You can take a breather from shopping and enjoy a tasty treat in the undercover food court - get the festive feeling listening carols sung by local choirs before picking up seasonal food and wine to enjoy over the holiday season.
- Browse hundreds of indoor stalls in our expanded shopping area
- New clothing & accessories marquee
- Pick up special gifts and stocking fillers
- Stock up on delicious seasonal food and drink
- Soak up the festive atmosphere with choirs and live music
- Kids can meet Santa in his magical Grotto
- Jump in the giant snow globe and be transported to a winter wonderland
- Take a break from shopping and grab a tasty treat in the undercover food court
- Meet the stunning Snow Queen as she mingles with the crowds
- Enjoy the vintage carousel
- Sample a tantalising selection of artisan and street food.
There is ample free parking available. Please note that this show isn't suitable for dogs who need to be left at home.
Take a look at our 2017 Winter Fair map for information on all our attractions, the shopping stalls available & more details on parking.
To find out more information...click here.