You can access full funding to recruit a Sussex graduate on a 10-week internship through the Sussex Graduate Internship Programme.
"This is a well-administered internship scheme with a talented pool of graduates who brought insight and enthusiasm to the role, and made a real difference to our fortunes in just 10 weeks."
The 2017 programme is currently open for employers to submit an expression of interest.
The Sussex Graduate Internship Programme provides £3,500 or £4,000 (depending on location) per internship, to be paid to the successful graduate on a monthly basis via your organisation's payroll.
Your intern will be a recent Sussex graduate, and will work within your organisation for 10 weeks.
To be eligible for the Sussex Graduate Internship Programme, your organisation needs to:
- be registered in the UK (eligible organisations include all-sized companies, sole traders, partnerships and charities)
- submit full details of the work experience opportunity available
- register as a supplier with the University, and process payments via Pay As You Earn
- have a named supervisor for the intern.
- the successful intern will be a 2017 Sussex graduate
- the internship should offer the intern opportunities for personal and skill development, and work should be at a graduate level
How to apply and advertise your internship
- Register with our CareerHub (if you're not already registered)
- Complete and submit our application form (we'll contact you within five working days if your application has been successful).
Your internship will be advertised to our graduates, and prospective interns will apply directly to you.
Email our Placements and Work Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.