TAKE OFF 2017: Growing Your Business Abroad
Thursday 30th March 2017
0830 hrs to 1400 hrs
Hilton Gatwick Airport
Gatwick Airport has once again teamed up with the Department for International Trade's Exporting is GREAT campaign to bring you TAKE OFF 2017: Growing Your Business Abroad. Taking place at Gatwick on the morning of 30 March 2017 the event will bring together a host of established exporters, government figures and support organisations to provide a mixture of practical advice and inspiration, covering the following topics:
1. Brand Britain: Harnessing the UK's reputation to grow your business
2. Taking off: Overcoming the barriers to first-time exports
3. Scaling up: Growing your export programme
4. Ecommerce: Navigating technology to reach new markets
5. USA & China: How to break into the market
Hosted by Michael Hayman MBE, co-founder of PR firm Seven Hills and co-author of Mission: How the Best in Business Break Through, delegates will enjoy a series of fast-paced speeches and interactive panel discussions as well as superb networking opportunities.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Michael Hayman MBE, Co-founder of Seven Hills, author of Mission: How the Best in Business Break Through
- Guy Stephenson, Chief Commercial Officer, Gatwick Airport.
- Will King, Founder of King of Shaves
- Carrie Bates, Founder of the Little Coffee Bag Company
- Tamara Roberts, Chief Executive of Ridgeview Wines
- Eva Gustavsson, Director Government Relations, PayPal
- Joss Croft, Managing Director, Marketing, Department for International Trade
- Judith McElhinney, Senior e-Commerce advisor, Department for International Trade
- David Budd, Partnerships Manager at Funding Circle
- Matt Wood, VP Network, Norwegian Airlines
- Lesley Batchelor OBE, Institute of Export
- Louis Taylor, Chief Executive, UK Export Finance
- Katy Turner, Managing Partner, Multiple
- Paul Cruttenden, Marketing and Digital Sales Manager, Cathay Pacific
Who should attend?
The event is targeted at small and medium sized business owners and executives from London and the South East and anyone looking to expand their business to overseas markets.
REGISTER FOR A FREE PLACE AT: TAKEOFF2017.eventbrite.co.uk