Located just over 50 minutes from central London and just 10 minutes walk from Brighton Train Station, Brighton Harbour Hotel provides a welcome alternative to the
traditional meetings and events venue. Our fantastic coastal location allows our corporate guests to clear their minds and enjoy an event in truly impressive surroundings.
Brighton Harbour Hotel is the perfect place to hold your next business meeting or corporate event.
• Natural light and stunning coastal views
• A range of unique meetings and events spaces, including exclusive use of the Marine Room with its own private bar
• 79 recently refurbished bedrooms
• Features the award winning restaurant The Jetty and the best bar in town the HarBAR
• Located within HarBAR, 'The Snug' is the perfect choice for private functions and events, offering fantastic Champagne, drinks and canapé receptions for up to 30 guests
• The Sunday Times 'Seaside Hotel of the Year 2016' and HarBAR 'Brighton's best new Bar' at Brighton Bartender's Association Awards 2016
The Jetty Restuarant
With menus created by award-winning Chef Patron Alex Aitken, who retained a Michelin star in the New Forest and Dorset for 14 years, the dishes reflect his philosophy of fresh, seasonal and local
To get in contact with the hotel to get 2 complimentary spa passes for every DDR booking please visit -