Who Should Attend?
The event is aimed at those responsible for information security, data protection, risk management and legal compliance within the organisation.
To give delegates insight into:
• GDPR regulations and main changes.
• Common challenges faced by those responsible for data information.
• Key considerations surrounding data mapping and data privacy impact assessments.
Our team and guest speakers will share their own experiences of auditing against legal requirements and explain the common challenges faced when considering implementation of information security protocols.
- Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)
- Data Protection Officers (DPO)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Employees Rights
- Data Mapping & Classification
- Data Protection Impact
- Data Subject (lawful basis for processing)
- Implementing GDPR Controls
- GDPR Internal & External Audits
- Demonstrating Compliance
- Data Breach Reporting
- GDPR Independent Certification Scheme
There will be a Q&A period at the end of the event where your specific concerns can be answered.