It can be hard to take a step back from your businesses to figure out how best to take your next steps in your growth journey. Working in the business and not on the business can take up all your time. How can you think differently to get the most out of your business and people?
UK Business Mentoring will help you to think about:
• How you can take your business to the next stage
• What do you need to do differently to be more effective?
• How can you develop as a leader and grow a top performing team?
• What simple things can you do to make a big difference?
Tuesday 17 July 2018
8.30am - Arrival at Santander - refreshments and networking
9.00am - Welcome & introduction from Santander & UK Business Mentoring
9.15am - Workshop seminar covering:
• A model to highlight the strengths and weaknesses of your business
• 6 simple steps to increase your profitability
• The importance of your style as a business leader and manager
• Getting the best out of your people
• Building your business to sell
12pm - Workshop seminar close
Reigate Manor Hotel,
How can I get involved?
UK Business Mentoring and Santander are hosting a Growth Workshop at the Bridge House Hotel, Reigate Hill, Surrey. The workshop will include practical lessons and insights from UK Business Mentoring*, rated number one in the UK for Business Coaching on FreeIndex, supported by real life examples.
There'll also be an opportunity to network with other businesses to share learning and experience.
If you are interested in registering for your place on this breakfast workshop, please register online.
*EMCC Accredited - European Mentoring & Coaching Council