gdb Member Harris Lord are Cycling to Paris for St Catherine's HeART to Heart Trail!
Published: 09 May 2019
gdb Members Harris Lord are amongst the many who are Participating in the St Catherine's HeART to Heart Trail... by Cycling to Paris!
In July 2019 St Catherine's Hospice will be introducing HeART to Heart: a brand new art trail coming to West Sussex and East Surrey. This exciting new event will give our local community the chance to follow a trail of hearts across the Hospice's catchment area, with each heart individually and uniquely designed by a local artist.
Hearts for Horsham is the name that has been given to a local campaign to raise money to bring a number of hearts to Horsham and District.
This is a community campaign inspired by the fantastic work that St Catherine's do to support so many life's in the area and is being led by local St Catherine's fundraisers, supported by Horsham District Council and other local organisations.
- Date: Friday 24th May 2019
- Place: Piries Place, Horsham
- Set Up Start: 8.00am (for the erection of marquees, bike, photo calls etc)
- Cycle Start: 8.45am
- Format: Bursts of 15 minutes by each HL staffer; track the distance covered
- Ending: 5:30pm-ish as the crowds start to die down.
- Collecting: We will have a collection bucket and a raffle.
- The raffle so far has about 15 prizes including beer from Harvey’s Brewery, a Holiday from Haven Holidays, Silent Pool Gin Tour and South Lodge Hotel Tea for Two.
Evans Cycles (who are also gdb Members) are providing Bikes, Turbo and Measuring Equipment and also offering a Free Service to anyone who brings their bike along!
Visit Harris Lord here: https://www.harrislord.com/