gdb Members Kreston Reeves are holding Seminars for Sussex Charities
Published: 11 Jun 2019
Accountants, business and financial advisers Kreston Reeves is holding a charity seminar for charity trustees, finance directors and chief executives.
The Sussex seminar will cover a broad range of topics including:
- Changes at the Charity Commission and the challenges it faces in regulating the not-for-profit sector;
- Cybercrime and how charities can mitigate the risk of fraud threats;
- A tax and finance round-up of the latest news and updates impacting charities;
- Digitisation. In an era where so much emphasis has been put on a digital presence you will discover how to achieve a website presence for your charity that delivers your key messages, attract and trigger responses.
The seminar aims to provide information and updates for charity trustees, chief executives and finance officers.
The seminar topics will include:
- Welcome Susan Robinson - Partner and Head of Charities and Not for Profit, Kreston Reeves
- The Charity Commission has a new Chair and new Board members. What are the challenges facing this new team? Mark Spofforth - Partner and Sussex Charity Expert, Kreston Reeves
- Cybercrime - The team will highlight the key cyber fraud threats and explain how charities can mitigate these risks. Alex Douglas, Digital Engagement Manager, Barclays
- Topical charity matters – A round-up of the latest news and updates impacting the charity sector - Coral Curtis, Senior Manager and Sussex Charity Expert, Kreston Reeves
- Digitisation – In an era where so much emphasis has been put on a digital presence. Matt and Ben will explain how to achieve a website presence for your charity that delivers your key messages, attract and trigger responses - Matt Saunders and Ben Harvey, Storm12
Location: Glyndebourne room, South Lodge Hotel, Brighton Road, Lower Beeding, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 6PS
Date: Tuesday 25 June 2019
2:30pm: Seminar commences
4:30pm: Presentation close, refreshments and networking.
How to book: We are using the event booking website Eventbrite for this event. To reserve your place, please click here.
If you have any questions please phone Ella Parsons on +44 (0)330 124 1399 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.