Accountants, business and financial advisers Kreston Reeves is hosting a free of charge masterclass for Sussex businesses who are looking to boost or refocus their business growth plans in 2020.
People talk about growth in so many ways but what is growth truly about? Is it financial, is it our people, is it our purpose? How do we drive more sales through the door today, or is real growth about increasing margins tomorrow?
The Going for Growth masterclass will be led by Kreston Reeves new Growth advisory team, drawing upon the in-depth experience of accounting, financial and business advisory practitioners combined with an innovative brand, marketing and purpose focus.
The masterclass is designed to help businesses with their business growth goals. Themes to be covered in the masterclass will include:
- Your brand asset for growth - understand your vision for growth;
- How to grow your business from the top-down, brand-led as opposed to the bottom-up, sales-led;
- How to make strategic brand choices;
- Purpose and profit;
- Exploring business core assets;
- Exploring what you want to be known for and how you want to leave people feeling; and
- Your business today, tomorrow and in the future.
The Going for Growth masterclass is taking place on 11 February 2020 at the Bolney Wine Estate, Bolney starting at 2pm.
For more information or to register to attend, please contact Rachael Merritt in the Marketing team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning +44 (0)330 124 1399. Alternatively, visit www.krestonreeves.com/events