Coast to Capital - COVID-19: A message from their Chief Executive
Published: 20 Mar 2020
Dear valued partners,
The COVID-19 outbreak poses a substantial test to businesses across the Coast to Capital area and the globe, particularly SME’s and the aviation, hospitality and tourism sectors.
Here at Coast to Capital we will be working with local and national and local government and liaising with all the business support organisations including the Chambers of Commerce, membership organisations, IOD and the Federation of Small Businesses to ensure our region is kept up to date with developments and to provide as much support as we are able.
Growth Hub Advisers are available to businesses for initial telephone discussions and signposting to specialist financial and other advice. We may also be able to fund a day’s specialist financial support.
All members of the Coast to Capital team will be liaising with business contacts and stakeholders to understand the issues that businesses are facing and reporting that to Government for support where these can be resolved.
A complete outline of our business support measures over coming weeks can be read here.
We've decided to be proactive and fully implement remote working so that we're ready and fully operational in the event of further limitations in the coming days or weeks.
We will continue to work with you as normal with one or two small changes:
- Our office is now closed and we will be using video/conference calls to conduct and progress meetings.
- Email and mobile numbers will be most reliable for direct contact with our team. If a team member has a work phone, their mobile numbers are included in the relevant team member email signature.
- If you’re not sure who to contact, please leave a voicemail on our mainline number 01293 305965 or email:
- email@example.com for Coast to Capital enquiries
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Growth Hub enquiries
Please bear with us whilst we adjust to new ways of working. I hope this update is clear and useful for you and look forward to continuing our work together.
Chief Executive at Coast to Capital LEP