Kreston Reeves & DMH Stallard - IR35 Seminar Extra Date
Published: 27 Feb 2020
Extra date added due to popular demand.
The Government has sent out 45,000 letters to medium to large businesses reminding them to ensure they are fully prepared for the upcoming changes to IR35. Join us at our complimentary, joint event with DMH Stallard LLP to find out more about the legal and tax implications as an employer.
Date: Wednesday 25th March 2020
Time: 8.30am - 10.30am
Location: DMH Stallard's Gatwick Office - Griffin House, 135 High Street, Crawley
Topic covered include:
- Will give a thorough understanding of IR35, and how it will affect medium-large businesses
- Use live case studies to test different contractor scenarios
- Consider financial impact on medium-large businesses and their contractors
- Explore problem areas and FAQs
- Explain difference between approach under UK employment law and approach taken by HMRC
How to book:
For more information please contact email@example.com or phone Rachael Merritt on 0330 124 1399.