Tax News for September 2022 - Blackman Terry
Published: 27 Sep 2022
Welcome to Septembers Tax Tips & News, after a sad but momentous bank holiday weekend as we said goodbye to our Queen.
This newsletter brings you tax tips and news to keep you one step ahead of the taxman. It is also a quick reminder that our offices will be closed from 1:30pm on Friday 30th September for our late summer staff gathering.
Some important updates and reminders in this months addition. Any questions, please get in touch.
We would like to welcome all the new clients who have joined us in the last month.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01444 882381
- Advisory fuel rates for company cars
- HMRC releases more details MTD for Income Tax
- Energy firms call for windfall tax to be scrapped by 2025
- Raising the minimum wage?
- Experts warn inflation could keep rising in 2023
- Ofgem raises energy price cap
- Tax investigation Insurance reminder
- Key tax dates