Your GetSet for Growth - Coast to Capital newsletter
Published: 10 Oct 2022
Our Meet the Experts return!
Due to the success of our previous Meet the Expert sessions, we will be running more in the coming months featuring experts from the world of finance. They are designed to give you an insight into specific topics including Debt Finance, R&D funding and R&D Tax Credits. There's plenty of time for questions and they are a great way to hear about the funding available for your business growth plans.
Don't forget to follow us on social media for updates, workshop details and news. We are also attending a number of business exhibitions over the coming months so do come along and meet the team! More details below:
Meet the Expert Sesssions
Innovate UK & R&D Tax Credits
Join us for a session featuring finance experts introducing Research & Development (R&D) and R&D Tax Credits including a range of case studies and an update from the latest HMRC R&D Consultative Committee.
Ever wondered about the options for accessing debt finance for your growing business ? This interactive session is led by leading experts in the field of finance including The British Business Bank, Let's Do Business and Finpoint.
Extension to Invest4 grant application date
If you are thinking of applying for an Invest4 grant, please be aware that you now have more time to do so, as the deadline for applications has been extended until Monday 17 October. However, these grants are available on a first-come, first-served basis so apply now!
- The grants available are between £1,000 and £6,000
- 30% of the grant is reimbursed upon completion of the growth project by 31 December 2022
- Businesses must already be trading to be eligible
- Set up and running costs are inegligible as project costs
We will be exhibiting at:
Over the autumn, the GetSet for Growth Coast to Capital team are attending business exhibitions and we'd love you to come and meet us. Many offer free tickets to attend and they are a great way to build your network and meet other businesses within a professional environment.
Here's the list of the shows where you can see us:
- Brighton Business Expo at Brighton Racecourse on 6 October - more details
- Karren Brady's Women in Business and Tech 22 at Excel London on 12 & 13 October - more details
- The Business Show 2022 at Excel London on 16 & 17 November - more details