Senior Trainer and Business Development Executive at Challenge Consultancy
Luise Usiskin has range of equality and diversity experience gained through her work with Stonewall and Challenge Consultancy. Luise has designed and delivered Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and Unconscious Bias training courses for Challenge and Stonewall. She has delivered training to a wide range of organisations…..
As an Equality & Diversity Client Manager Luise has worked with over 50 organisations including universities, police services, private companies, third sector and public sector institutions. Her work has included reviewing and making recommendations on Equality Impact Assessments produced by public sector clients.
Luise has also been trained by Dr Pete Jones of Hogrefe to administer, interpret and feedback the Hogrefe Implicitly Unconscious Bias assessments.
- Design and delivery of short sessions on Unconscious Bias for senior officers at Hertfordshire Constabulary
- Development and delivery of training for senior “Diversity Champions” at the Open University
- Design and delivery of Diversity Ally training sessions with the University of Essex, City of London Police and Essex Fire and Rescue
- Engaged by UK Sport and Sport England to develop and deliver sector specific LGBT awareness training
- Engaged by Hertfordshire Partnership NHS University Foundation Trust to deliver training empowering diversity role models within their staff